Wednesday 6 October 2010

Ebay obsessions and my next project (already!)

Well... after being good - I've been a bit naughty. I have been trawling ebay, and have 'won' quite a few items - mostly furniture and mostly in keeping with my Georgian house, however... I have a 'thing' for all things vintage, all things 40s/50s/60s and so on... and I have also bought quite a few items for my 'next' project - despite not even having started my FIRST one!!

My star find has to be this vintage 1950s kitchen - which will be the centrepiece of the house...

So as well as a Georgian house, I am also going to have a 'vintage' house - which will be more of a mish mash of everything I like, rather than being historically accurate at all. I also forgot to mention I have a big 'thing' for Cath Kidston, so her designs will also be a big feature of my vintage house.
Ah well.... will keep me out of mischief on these cold, dark, winter nights I suppose....

Today I came home to my Georgian House Book, Floorboards and teeny tiny milk bottles in a crate - it's going to be like christmas over the next few days when those little ebay packages come popping through the door!

The excitement is too much.....!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me.

    Thanks!

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete